Hot Water for Cool Climes
- Heat exchanger-based water Heating Systems
designed especially for cold
- climates and for hard water inputs(300 to
- Water to be heated is in contact with SS
Heat Exchanger and not with the copper tube of Collector (Planted Technology). Hence, no
scaling in collector tubes, even with hard water inputs.
- Thermosyphon Systems. No circulatory pumps
for high reliability.
- Special heat exchanger fluid prevents
freezing in collectors even in extremly cold conditions.
- Reliable-electric Back-Up and corrsion
- Optional Air Relief valve and Float
- 500 and more successful installations in
- Capacity: 100 to 2000 LDP @ 60,70 and 80
- BIS approved, selectively coated,
- Collector design registered with Patent
- Tank: Outer Shell made of Aluminium.
- Inner tank of high quality 304 grade
Stainless Steel Rockwool Insulation.
- Accessories: Sacrificial Anode, Electrical
Back-up Heater and necessary harware.
- Applications: Leather Processing, Textile
Indutries, Canteens, Homes, Hotels, Resorts and Guest Houses.
||Solar Water Heating System
for Tata Tea Ltd., Bangalore. Many other Corporate Houses depend on Tata BP Solar for
reliable and high quality Water Heating Systems.
|Tata BP Solar Water Heating
Systems have proved to be the right choice for chemical & Fertiliser Industry too.
Seen here is the Water Heating System for MAHYCO, Kalakal, A.P. MAHYCO, Dharwar and Medak
too, have opted for Water Heating Systems from Tata BP Solar.
||Taj Residency, Vishakapatnam
is just one of our many satisfied customers in the hospitality industry. The comprehensive
list includes some of the best hotels and resorts in India.
|Solar Water heating Systems at
Presbyterian Hospital, Aizawl. Tata BP Solar has also installed Water Heating Systems for:
Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai; JSS Hospital, Mysore; KG Hospital Coimbatore; Global
Hospital, Mt. Abu and several others.